Advantages of our collection database
Use COLLECTORBASE.net to manage your entire collection. Show off your collection as you wish, and save time and money.
Our collection database has a host of features and is designed to be as accessible and flexible as possible.
- Each object type – Collect everything you want, from an action figure to a tin plate.
- Customized database – You can customize the database to suit your needs.
- Easy menu navigation – Fully assisted, easy-to-understand menus.
- Wiki approach; benefit from the knowledge of all our users.
- Cloud – your collection database is secure on our cloud!
- Always with you, for access when and where you need it.
- Permanent development; as we continue to develop the CB together with our users in the forum.
- Saves you time and effort, removing the need for so much manual tracking
In the detail view, you can see all the properties for a particular object in your collection.
- Flexible view – you decide which properties you want to see for which object type
- Data is calculated for each individual object from all collections
- Image bar with images of your choice
- Publish your photos so other collectors can use them in their collection.
- Protect your images, if desired, with an automatically created watermark.
- Order your properties exactly the way you want them.
- Optimise the space for smartphones and hide features that you rarely use.
- Properties that are not available yet will be created for you if necessary
The object overview is the control center of the collection database and is equipped with powerful tools to give a detailed view.
- There are four (4) different views to display your objects.
- Switch between objects in your collection and those for which you are looking.
- Perfect for browsing.
- View your objects by theme, or by class by object type or other options.
- Filter for objects with our search tools.
- Use as many search parameters as you want (unlimited).
- Use sorting with your own searches.
- Save sorts, searches, tables as needed.
- Create tables as you need them to match your search.
- Use the shortcut to combine search, sorting, and tables into a super tool.
Create your own collection presentations and show them off to, other collectors, friends, family, or whoever you wish.
- Create your own presentations on the Internet.
- Create presentations by topic, object type or other criteria.
- Once set, your presentations update themselves as soon as something changes in your collection.
- Create a password if you do not want everyone to see your presentation.
- You can create as many presentations as you want.
- Statistics tell you how often and when your presentations are accessed.
- There will be more and more presentation types available
Search & Sales LISTS
Create lists for other collectors about the objects you want to sell or buy.
- The search/sales list can be created automatically
- The lists are always automatically updated
- Manual work on the lists is no longer necessary to create actual list
- Distribute the lists by a link in forums, by email etc.
- Havin several different sales/search lists will be possible
WHAT COMES NEXT?
The collection database is currently the 1.0 version. There will be much, much more coming.
Here is a small outlook for what is ahead!
- Budget management manages your finances, pre-orders, …
- Calendar: remembers lent objects, pre-orders, bought objects, objects being shipped, other appointments.
- Trading Assistant: searches for your desired objects and deals for a better price, if necessary
- Trading Assistant: offers items you want to sell and answers questions from potential buyers
- Marketplace: the marketplace is linked to your collectionsaving you all the time and effort of having to duplicate lists.
- Statistics: create your own statistics and records and paste them into your interfaces
- We are developing more and more types of presentations for your collections. Choose how you would like your presentations to be shown.
Screenshots of our collection database
Manage your collection, show your collection to your friends and other collectors, and improve your collection budget.
2. Link your topic
Wherever you are sharing your passion for collecting, show it with a link to COLLECORBASE.net.
To let you do this, we provide you with your personal affiliate link in your collection database.
We are always there for you and will respond to answer as soon as possible.
We are developing COLLECTORBASE.net together with our users. Therefore, if there are any questions (or problems) please consider raising them in the forum, as we may be able to answer queries other users have had but which they have not asked.
I'm proud to tell that I'm contributor and tester for this magnificent project.
In recent years I have tried lot of different apps and tools (both online and offline) to organize my collection. But what I can tell from some weeks of testing is that nothing I got to know compares to this. It's much more than a plain database. It's highly customizable in almost every respect and more features are yet to come.
Though it is still in beta phase and not yet officially released, perhaps you may want to follow the Collectorbase.net project today to see it progress. And don't miss the go live!
I realize already now how much COLLECTORBASE is helping me. On the way a quick look to check what is missing if my brain doesn’t know it. I am really curious to see if more and more people will indicate their purchasing price and then the value of each figure will become more accurate. Then you can make reasonable comparisons.
Actually I just wanted to poke around for an hour. But then it was such a joy that I have spent the whole afternoon with this database.
Over the years, I made several tries to list my collections in different databases and always ended up with Excel sheets as there was no simple and reasonable solution. I've kept databases – mostly in English or German - for comics, movies or figures or Music.
At the moment, I am Test user on Collectorbase and I am excited by all these possibilities. Of course this project is at the beginning but with this tool you can really list everything what you can collect. Luckily I do not have 10 different lists any longer with different programs. Now I can choose all articles to one specific theme. That’s great.
The possibilities of this database are substantial. You can record literally anything and everything in this database.
Articles about COLLECTORBASE.net
Still not convinced?
Learn more about us from the experience of other users.
THE database for ALL collectors.
Collectorbase.net – a test report
Yes, the Collectorbase seems indeed to be the salvation, in any case for those who collect many articles from more than one “product category” and would like to keep an overview. … read on at starwars-freakz.de – translated with google
COLLECTORBASE.net – Ultimate tools for collectors
The first big surprise was that working with the Collectorbase gave me a lot of fun. And she already convinced me, even if the full range of functions is still in work. … read on at action-figure-district.de – translated with google
Collectorbase – A must for every collector
The Collectorbase keeps what it promises. It offers every collector its own personal administrative experience. Whoever regularly works with the Collectorbase can thus not only collect his collection piece by piece. He also gradually learns to adapt the Collectorbase perfectly to his own needs. … read on at way4view.de – translated with google
New objects in our collection database
Here you can see the last 30 objects of every object type entered into our collection databank.
- Action figures & Vehicles
- Art Prints
- Bobble head
- Bubble Maschines
- Cookie jar
- Console/PC game
- Designer Toys
- Game Figures
- IT accessories
- Modular Brick Systems
- Money Box
- Party Games
- Trading Cards
- TV Series